Tulum, Mexico is home to some of the most beautiful and unique cenotes in the world. A cenote is a natural sinkhole filled with freshwater, and they are found only in the Yucatán Peninsula. Here are ten of the top cenotes in Tulum:
- Gran Cenote: A popular cenote with clear, turquoise waters and a variety of fish and turtles.
- Dos Ojos: A large cenote with two interconnected sinkholes, offering some of the best snorkeling and diving in Tulum.
- Cenote Cristalino: A clear and shallow cenote with a sandy bottom and plenty of tropical fish.
- Cenote Calavera: A unique cenote shaped like a skull, with a deep and clear swimming hole.
- Cenote Escondido: A secluded cenote with crystal-clear waters and a small beach area.
- Cenote Azul: A large cenote with a stunning turquoise color and a variety of fish and plants.
- Cenote Manati: A quiet and peaceful cenote surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Cenote Car Wash: A shallow cenote with a narrow opening that is perfect for snorkeling.
- Cenote Ik Kil: A large and popular cenote with a water-filled sinkhole surrounded by lush jungle and a small beach area.
- Cenote Samula: A deep and dark cenote with a circular shape and a small island in the center.
- In conclusion, Tulum, Mexico is home to many beautiful and unique cenotes, each offering its own special charm and attractions. Whether you’re looking for a place to swim, snorkel, or simply relax, there is a cenote in Tulum that is perfect for you.
How to get to Tulum: Fly to Cancun, Mexico then take ADO Bus to Tulum, Mexico
Items I used when traveling..
About the blog
Masu is a blog that documents an individual’s journey with regular quadrilateral images. Don’t forget to follow me on:
Subscribe to my email newsletter full of inspiring stories about my journey that continues.
Designed with WordPress.com